Fun things to do when bored.....
If you're ever really bored and need something fun to do, why not try
(Warning, some of these may get you in trouble; use
with caution please)
- Sing random children's songs loudly.
- Go to a drive-thru and specify the order is "to go".
- Stare at a blinking Christmas bulb and say the word "blink" everytime it
- Paint your neighbor's house pink.
- Call Microsoft Technical Support just to chat.
- Sew large buttons on the front of your T-shirts and tell people to look at you new
- Walk into a public restroom make many loud grunting noises and then drop a large melon
into the bowl and sigh with relief.
- Play with the intercom system at your local Wal-Mart
- Attempt to buy Windows 98 at the Apple Store and act confused when the sales rep says
they don't carry Windows.
- Pick a fight with a burrito.
- Entertain the people around you by singing the Rugrats Dummi Bear theme sing
- Pretend your computer mouse is a CB Radio and attempt to communicate with truck drivers.
- Try to jam a Nintendo Cartridge into a floppy drive and then ask for help from the
computer lab assistant when it wont work.
- Switch the color settings on all the computer monitors to only display the color green,
explain that you prefer it this way.
- Record your plans to take over the world on a video cassette and play it on all the TV
sets at your local department store.
- Call Burger King and ask for a Big Mac, then get angry when they wont sell you one.
- Order a large cheese pizza without any cheese.
- Re-arrange the books in the library and explain the Dewey Decimal system violates your
- Print out your homework in yellow ink.
- Call your telephone operator and ask to speak with the Easter Bunny; Explain that it is
an urgent matter and can't wait until spring.